WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR TRIP
Traveling whit a pet is a joy, but there are things you need to consider. Make sure you read this handy guide before you hit the road.
- MEDICATIONS. Bring treatments and any other medication your pet might be taking.
- UPDATED I.D. TAGS. Include cell phone number or information on how to get a hold on you.
- CLEAN-UP BAGS. No need to explain!. Don’t forget the pooper scoopers.
- FOOD AND WATER BOWLS. Light, leak-proof, and long-lasting.
- PROPER ID. Keep the collar on at all times.
- A PHOTO. In case your pet gets lost.
- A TOY. Bring something for tossing at rest stops.